Ever wanted to find your Windows product key? There is a way, Windows stopped placing stickers on there desktop and laptop computers due to people being able steal to the product key and activate Windows on another computer that they already had sometimes meaning that the product key on your new computer was in-able to activate the key due to it having already being used. In this we tell you how you can find your product key.
Here are the steps you need to take!
- Go to the Belarc website
- Find FREE DOWNLOAD in the menu
- Click the DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY OF BELARC ADVISOR button
- Install the application on your computer
- Once installed the Belarc Advisor will create a profile of your computer, this is basically where it scans your computer finding out everything about it, including what applications you have installed
- The Belarc Advisor will then open
- Scroll down to the Software Licenses section
- Find your OEM key
- Your done